Sunday, September 28, 2014

Saturday 27th of September 2014

Waking up in the morning to go to the sports day/festival hosted by my homestay's daughter's school.

There are two teams and its
RED VERSUS WHITE
There were many events in this day and that included:

Running

Throwing balls into the hoop before it's time up

Meeting the mascot(the left supports red and the one on the right supports white)



Seeing a tug of war using sticks and dragging the stick to the teams side.

Relays
Red won the first one and then white won the next.

And much more events that I missed due to me going late.

Within this day there were many many people supporting the teams and their children.

After all this I went back home to chill and relax until that moment
Of
Making
T A K O Y A K I
that's right making it and eating it!
Just with my homestay and no one else.

Overall I can gladly say that I've had an enjoyable time watching sports and making Takoyaki.

Extras:

A somewhat view while outside

No comments:

Post a Comment