Tuesday, September 23, 2014

23rd of September

Hello, We finally arrived in Japan and it is so hot here, even when I sleep. Yesterday I met my host family and they were really nice. It was a bit awkward but once I gave them gifts and the scrapbook, it was easier to talk. It was kind of hard to communicate with them as I know only a little bit of japanese. Thankfully they know some english. The food here is tasty and interesting, I had some sashimi yesterday night for dinner with rice and miso soup (not sure if it is miso soup). For breakfast, I had ham, eggs, cornflakes for cereal and tea as my drink. Today I have no idea where we are going as I am writing this post in the morning at 9:11am. Since it is the first day, I don`t have many things to talk to about... Anyway, see you guys later. Natalie Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment