Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Anticipation

Day: -19

Entry: 1

Anticipation,

I'm nervous,excited and its rising up... I can't wait for the day, only 20 of those to go. I think maybe I'll get some chocolate for the kids I'll be staying with, and maybe a greenstone tiki for the parents. I don't know, but I still have a little bit to go, so it's okay, for now... I wonder what airline we are going to Japan in, maybe a Boeing 747 400 ER or maybe it will be a Airbus A380, it seems exciting, going on a long haul trip. Maybe if we're lucky we can go and chill around Hong Kong for a bit, that would be awesome, Japan and Hong Kong, wow! Can't wait to see my home stay parents! It's exciting, the feeling inside is the bubbles in a coke bottle, slowly rising, getting after and faster, until it breaks  the surface! Any ways, see you guys in a while, Peace!

Rahul,

No comments:

Post a Comment