Sunday, September 28, 2014

27th September - with host families

Went to Akihabara with derek which was very fun but unfortunately no picture to show that but we went to a few shops that sold figures and to sega that had arcade games and claw machines which I tried and failed so many times hahahaha.......


That was pretty annoying but still quite fun. We went to quite a few places but unfortunately  no pokemon center lol.

Me and derek found arian and his host family which was pretty interesting because we made a huge group between my host family and his. Sadly enough we had to part each other and me and derek went back home but instead arrived at a station where we waited for the murakami family which was derek's homestay and we went to a festival called oirandou.




I had a ton of fun and I even saw payal nikki and melissa In kimonos which were pretty cute. Unfortunately my night came to an end afterwards and I went home.

Well until next time. Bye

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment