Saturday, October 4, 2014

Today is the last day with our host families. My host family told me that we could go anywhere i wanted to and after hearing how i had a great time at the tokyo dome amusement park they recommended another park to go to. We then went to toshimaen amusement park. I really enjoyed this amusement park as it was very fun riding all the rides with my hostfamily especially the pirate ship which was massive and when it was at the top you could see an amazing view. We then went to ikebukuro where we went to some shops. I bought some cds and then we went to have some lunch. It was then about time to get ready for the party before i went i gave some gifts to my hostfamily as a way of saying thanks for letting me stay at their house for two weeks. At the party there were many laughs and even more photos. Everyone had a great time at they party and i know everyone will miss their hostfamily. After the party my hostfamily and i drove around town and went to a few places before coming home.


No comments:

Post a Comment