Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dusk

Day: 10

Entry: 2

Dusk,

It is around 9 o clock at night while I am publishing this, I'm not tired and it seems the city isn't tired either. In Japan it is hot, but nice in a way. I'm woken up by the sounds of the crows in the morning, and its warm and cosy. For breakfast I usually have cereal and Japanese bread/toast. Oh the bread, New Zealanders, you don't know what your missing out, nice and big, thick slices, so soft, aaaaaaghhh my god so good! We went to Disneyland yesterday, most people think that will be their highlight of their trip, for me, not really much of a big deal :P. I'm in love with the food here, has any of you had melon soda, ohh so good... Also my new favorite flavour of ice cream, mocha (Japanese green tea) flavor, oh its so good, I have had the best ice cream, best ramen (noodles), best drink, best bread, best chocolate (oh yeah did I mention that their chocolate is amazing!) And best time of my life here in Japan! Ahh I don't want to leave. In Japan, they have these awesome hot pools where there is inside and outside pools, and also everyone is naked... It felt weird at first, but it was a lot easier as time went on, also its gender separated (of course). I have worn a Japanese yukata (its an all cotton kimono) and I have gone camping and gone to a huge shopping mall, visited 3 schools, a temple, 2 restaurants and some other stuff I can't remember (lol). Oh I nearly forgot, the barbeque here, ohohoho if you thought nz BBQ was good, you know nothing yet. To them, our BBQ would be a dry, tasteless lump of meat. Oh it was so juicy and delicious and soft and tasty and just amazing! I also had purokoge (Korean BBQ) it was like a saucy and amazingly tasty BBQ. Anyways , enough rambling, I am having a great time here, but we are halfway through the trip, then back to boring old nz :( my host family here accepts me as one of their own. They are so nice and thought full, already I have become great and lifelong friends with each and every one of them. Anyways guys, its dark, I've typed for 10 minutes straight, and I'm tiring out, good bye guys, I miss you all, yes YOU, reading this right now while standing/sitting/lying down. Thank you for reading, this is Rahul, signing off.

DFTBA! (Don't Forget To Be Awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment